Billing & Information
Currently accepting select insurances and can bill for out-of-network (ONN) services. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us for more details. Contact us to inquire more about insurance. Reasonable out-of-pocket rates are available, and a sliding scale can be offered under certain circumstances. Please inquire within.
- $225 intake session
- $175 psychotherapy session
Sliding scale is available under certain specific situations.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. We also accept payment directly on the site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!